Re: WSDL2RPG Response

Rick,

You are welcome and did you already try the "Parameter Structure
Visualizer"? It gives a nice overview of the request and response messages.
Each indention of its output means: Add a dot here.

Look at parameters PARMSTRUCT and STRUCTSTMF and set parameter STUB to
*NONE if you want to give it a try.

Thomas.