Re: Query on http_parse_xml_string

   The &amp is the same as putting an & in the xml because & are special
   characters I believe. The problem is that I don't think the EXPAT
   parser that Scott uses recognizes the & special strings like &quot,
   etc.
   When I dealt with problem it put the xml to a stream file and used
   XML-SAX to parse it and that recognized the special characters. I think
   this may be occurring because you have an xml file embedded inside the
   main file so you have to extract the files from inside and then parse
   it separately. This is not a problem if the resulting file is
   relatively small. It gets trickee if the file embedded inside is very
   big and won't fit in a variable. Then you need to write to a stream
   file.
   Would need to see the entire XML.

   On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 4:24 PM, Abhijit Fulambrikar