Query on http_parse_xml_string

   Hi,

   I have a question regarding the parsing of special character's in XML.

   I am using "http_parse_xml_string" to parse the XML string. Please see
   the

   code below

   xmlError = http_parse_xml_string(%addr(xmlData.@xmlData_Data):

     xmlData.@xmlData_Len: 0: *null: xmlHandler: *null) <> 0;

   if xmlError;

     xmlAddRootAndElement(Process: ERROR: http_error());

   endif;

   The XML data which I am sending has the below tag which has special

   character "&". The character is formatted as "&amp;" as shown below

   <Text>Replace engine oil &amp; other parts</Text>

   The error which is returned from http_parse_xml_string is as below

   XML parse failed at line 1, col 349: undefined entity

   When I tried with the below data

   <Text>Replace engine oil & other parts</Text>

   I get the error as

   XML parse failed at line 1, col 350: not well-formed (invalid token)

   Please let me know if I am following some incorrect process. Thanks for

   your help.

   Regards,

   Abhijit