Re: Troubleshooting a call to Google Calendar web services from HTTPAPI (cross-posted to MIDRANGE-L and the HTTPAPI List)

Mike Krebs wrote:
> The nonce has not been used before?

I would expect a re-used nonce to produce a more specific message.

I originally generated a nonce from the qualified job name (in the
PGSDS), with the sub-second portion of a current SAA timestamp appended,
and the spaces converted to "s," e.g.,
"JAMESL01ssRABBITssss123456123000". Then, in case the service somehow
didn't like something in that, I tried taking the nonce from the OAuth
Playground session, and replacing the last 6 characters of it with the
sub-second portion, as before.

There was no difference in the behavior.

--
JHHL