Re: Strange failover on http_url_post_xml

Hello Luigi,

On 1:59 PM, Luigi Berti wrote:
> But now, using the same software, very often it fails without any
> message in HTTP_ERROR (error number=0 and error message blank). I set
> 'on' the http_debug, but I don't find where the debug file exists - note
> that in production mode the LIBHTTP isn't in the library list.

What version of HTTPAPI?

By default, http_debug writes the debug file to /tmp/httpapi_log.txt.
If the user does not have authority to create this file, it'll turn
debugging off, so as not to interfere with production systems.

You can change where the debug log is written by passing the 2nd
parameter to http_debug.

    http_debug(*on: '/foo/bar.txt');

The debug log file will be necessary if you want us to help you...  we
really don't have much information right now.