Re: http_url_post_xml : Size limit ?

   Scott,

   32767 dosn't that ring a bell ?

   On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 7:50 PM, Scott Klement <[1]sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   wrote:

     Hello Jerome,
     HTTPAPI should be able to handle the operating system limit of
     (approximately) 16 MB in your post data. However, due to potential
     changes in character sizes during translation, and due to the need
     escape certain characters, the limit may be smaller than 16 MB
     under
     certain circumstances.
     It should never be as tiny as 32765, however. (Where did that
     number
     come from?)

   On 11/8/2011 8:59 AM, [2]mignee74@xxxxxxx wrote:
   > Hi Scott,
   > I would just like to know if these's a limit (of 32765 bytes) to the
   postData we can send with this API.
   > I need to call a webService to update thousands of items in another
   application, but to avoid overpassing the size of 32000 for the soap
   request, at the moment I'm obliged to make a call for each 200 items.
   > If possible I'd like to build one single request (that's no pb, i'm
   use to working with %alloc and so on), but I don't know if httpApi
   will like it.
   -

   --
   Regards,