Re: Request for HTTPAPI more information

Hello Venkatesh,

If there are things that you do not understand about HTTPAPI, you are
welcome to ask questions on this mailing list.

You might also find some useful information by looking at the mailing
list archives. You'll find them here:
http://www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi