Request for HTTPAPI more information

   Hi Scott,
   Good day!
                      First I would like to introduce my self, I
   Venkatesh Padala working as software developer having 2yr experience
   on AS/400(RPG,CL,DB2).
                  Currently I leading one project i.e. interface between
   one JAVA and existing AS/400 application for this my client requested
   for the media as HTTPAPI for interface, I gone through your free toll
   and document on this with that I gain lot of knowledge but it is some
   higher once and I am not able understand somethings clearly. I would
   like to get some more information i.e. to be understand able format to
   every once. can you please give me details how can I get more
   information on this. if you can able to provide that  information as
             Thanks in advance to my new teacher or my knowledge guide.
   Regards,
   Venkatesh Padala
   [1]E-mail:p.venkatesh1@xxxxxxxxx
   Phone:+91-9849991529