Re: MessageBlocked error

Hello Tony,

As far as I can tell, HTTPAPI is sending your request to a server.  And
the server is getting back a response that you've told us is
"MessageBlocked".

Is that correct?

I'd start by creating a debug log by adding http_debug(*on) at the start
of your program.  Then, I'd look at the debug log for any hints/clues as
to what the cause might be.

Perhaps your network requires outside access to go through an
authenticated proxy?  And any non-proxied connections get a
'MessageBlocked' response?

Or maybe the site you're connecting to requires a userid/password to
access? Or maybe you're sending the message in the wrong format?

While you've shown us some XML message, you haven't explained what that
message is for.. is that your request message?  Or... what is it?   And
how are we to know whether it's right or wrong?

Do you have a WSDL or Schema or documentation or something from which to
tell what the message is supposed to look like?