MessageBlocked error

   [cid:image001.gif@01CC88C5.948794B0]

   Hi,

   When send a SOAP message using the following command:

   Eval      UAgent = 'HTTP_USEAGENT'

   Eval      rc=http_url_post_stmf(%trim(UrlAd) :

                             %TrimR(Stmf) :

                             %Trim(FileIn) :

                             HTTP_TIMEOUT :

                             %Trim(UAgent) :

                             ContentType )

   If get a response back with a error message stating "MessageBlocked".

   Have used similar program for other interfaces and all works okay,
   except for this new endpoint.

   The endpoint are saying something about ensuring no whitespace within
   message???

   The XML message document is as follows:

   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

   <S:Envelope

   xmlns:S="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>

   <S:Body>

     <ns3:retrieveCompleteCustomerVehicleDetails

       xmlns:ns3="urn:customervehicle.web.services.mazda.com.au">

       <dealerCode>M124521</dealerCode>

          <vehicleIdentifier>

             <vin>JM0 BK10F1 00166328</vin>

          </vehicleIdentifier>

     </ns3:retrieveCompleteCustomerVehicleDetails>

    </S:Body>

   </S:Envelope>

   If you have any insight as to what may be the issue, please let me
   know as I've tried everything that I know of.

   Regards,

   tonyletterhead2

GIF image

JPEG image