Re: Parser Problems

Hi Tom,

The double quote character has a special meaning in an XML document.  It
should be escaped to " for the parser to work.

Your e-mail says that a "good editor" will show that it's not a double
quote character.  But, I took a hex dump of your e-mail, and it is
indeed a double quote character.  It is ASCII x'22', which is indeed the
double quote character.  (Unless sending it via e-mail is changing
it.... in which case, please tell me it's original hex value!)