Parser Problems

   I am having trouble with a program that consumes a web service.  The
   service returns multiples of a parent element each with eleven child
   elements.  HTTP_parse_xml_string cruises along fine for me most of the
   time but occasionally errors out and, if I am debugging properly, the
   error seems to be, "XML_ERROR_INVALID_TOKEN (4)".  I believe it is a
   data problem.  Here is an example of a child element it chokes on:
   <ShortDescription>"Children under 16 years stay free when sharing the
   same cabin/site with paying adults </ShortDescription>.  It's subtle,
   but the first character of the element is not a double quote as a good
   editor will show.  Grabbing at straws, I thought changing the CCSID to
   the parser might help.  I tried both 37 and 1208 but the results were
   the same.  Any help would be appreciated.

   Regards,

   -Tom