Re: Anyone with issues w QP2SHELL after upgrading to V6R1?

Hi Elaina,

Possibly Samba (smbclient is part of Samba) didn't get installed after
your upgrade?  Or possibly, your PATH changed, so it can't find it?

In either case, your post is not about FTPAPI or HTTPAPI, so it's
off-topic for this list.  Here are some good forums where your post
would be on-topic, and lots of people (myself included) would be
available to try to help you:

Midrange-L (e-mail based, similar to this list):

System iNetwork Forums (web-based):
http://forums.systeminetwork.com

Good luck!