Re: WSDL2RPG and cookies

Hi Kjartan,

You refer to VEC001 as a "service program", but that does not appear to
be the case, as it has a PEP... and only programs have a PEP.

But, yes, you're right...  VEC010 and VEC001 are running in separate
activation groups.  My guess is that VEC010 was compiled with
ACTGRP(QILE), and VEC001 was compiled with ACTGRP(*NEW).  You can check
to see if this is the case by running DSPPGM on each.  (I told you this
in a previous message, but I don't know if you did it?)

HTTPAPI isn't even in your call stack!!