Re: WSDL2RPG and cookies

Hi Kjartan,

I can definitely see the cookies being received here.  Unfortunately,
nothing in the debug file tells me why they aren't being sent -- which
puts us back to square one.

As I mentioned before: By default, cookies are kept in the activation
group's memory.  If you change activation groups, end the activation
group, etc, they'll be lost.  I don't know anything about your
activation group situation... can you please provide details?

I also mentioned that you can force cookies to persist, even across
activation groups, by using a cookie file.  Have you tried this?  What
was the result?  Did it help?