WSDL2RPG_v1.13.2_20110708_2241 Installation Issue

   Hi Again,
   I just delete old WSDL2RPG library & trying to install new version
   from WSDL2RPG_v1.13.2_20110708_2241.SAVF
   CALL PGM(WSDL2RPG/A_INSTALL) is end up with following Error.
   Please help me to rectify this..
   Interactive JOBLOG is below...
   =====
   Application BASICS1 successfully installed.
   RNX9001 received by procedure A_INSTALL. (C D I R)
   File QIFS in library WSDL2RPG already
   exists.
   File QIFS not created in library
   WSDL2RPG.
   Member IFSTEST_10 added to file QIFS in
   WSDL2RPG.
   Module IFSR01 placed in library WSDL2RPG. 00 highest severity. Created
   on
     15/07/11 at
   15:59:14.
   List of values not valid for parameter
   BNDSRVPGM.
   Error found on CRTSRVPGM
   command.
   Errors occurred in
   command.
   RPG status 00202 caused procedure A_XMLINST in program QTEMP/A_XMLINST

   stop.

   Function check. RNX9001 unmonitored by A_XMLINST at statement
   *N,
     instruction
   X'0000'.
   RNX9001 received by procedure A_INSTALL. (C D I
   R)
   RNX9001 received by procedure A_INSTALL. (C D I R)
   =====
   Batch JOBLOG goes here
   =====
   Message . . . . :   RNX9001 received by procedure A_BCHINST. (C D I
   R)
   Cause . . . . . :   ILE Control language (CL) procedure A_BCHINST in
   module
     A_BCHINST in program A_BCHINST in library WSDL2RPG detected an error
   at
     statement number 0000018300.  Message text for RNX9001 is: RPG
   status 00202
     caused procedure A_XMLINST in program QTEMP/A_XMLINST to stop.  Use
   F10 (if
     available) or the Display Job Log (DSPJOBLOG) command to see the
   messages in
     the job log for a more complete description of what caused the
   error.  If
     you still are unable to solve the problem, please contact your
   technical
     support person.