Re: WSDL2RPG_v1.13.2_20110708_2241 Installation Issue

   Just a few minutes ago I silently updated WSDL2RPG to
   "WSDL2RPG_v1.13.2_20110715_1247". Starting with V6R1 IBM added element
   "Activation", which is responsible for that error, to the BNDSRVPGM
   parameter.
   Please download the update and try install WSDL2RPG again.
   Thomas.

   =====
   > Application BASICS1 successfully installed.
   > RNX9001 received by procedure A_INSTALL. (C D I R)
   > File QIFS in library WSDL2RPG already exists.
   > File QIFS not created in library WSDL2RPG.
   > Member IFSTEST_10 added to file QIFS in WSDL2RPG.
   > Module IFSR01 placed in library WSDL2RPG. 00 highest severity.
   Created on
   >   15/07/11 at 15:59:14.
   > List of values not valid for parameter BNDSRVPGM.
   > Error found on CRTSRVPGM command.
   > Errors occurred in command.
   > RPG status 00202 caused procedure A_XMLINST in program
   QTEMP/A_XMLINST to

   =====

   > Message . . . . :   RNX9001 received by procedure A_BCHINST. (C D I
   > R)
   > Cause . . . . . :   ILE Control language (CL) procedure A_BCHINST in
   > module
   >   A_BCHINST in program A_BCHINST in library WSDL2RPG detected an
   error
   > at
   >   statement number 0000018300.  Message text for RNX9001 is: RPG
   status
   > 00202
   >   caused procedure A_XMLINST in program QTEMP/A_XMLINST to stop.
   Use F10

   -

   --
   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the