Re: Where is my DS sub fields ?

I am at home and hence cannot get deeper into the problem but I assume that
WSDL2RPG did not retrieve some field length restrictions from the WSDL, but
used the defaults instead. Hence you may have been able to specify a
numeric value with to many fraction digits.

I'll try to check that tomorrow, when I am in the office.

Thomas.