Re: Where is my DS sub fields ?

   I am not sure that I completely unterstand the problem.
   First there is no need for changing the stub module in order to assign
   data to the SOAP request (post) message.
   All you have to do is to fill structure "tns_ZbapiAccDocumentPost_t"
   and pass it to procedure
   ZBAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST_ZbapiAccDocumentPost(). The attached test
   program clearly shows how to access the fields of structure
   "Accountgl":
            // Set the paramater values of the request message
            // of the web service.
            //    assign values here
            // Set number of array items:
            parameters.Accountgl.item.x = 1;
            // Set array item values:

   parameters.Accountgl.item.Bapiackec9(parameters.Accountgl.item.x
            ).ItemnoAcc = '0000000010';

   parameters.Accountgl.item.Bapiackec9(parameters.Accountgl.item.x
            ).Fieldname = 'string';

   parameters.Accountgl.item.Bapiackec9(parameters.Accountgl.item.x
            ).Character = 'string';
   Another option to get an overview of the structure of the messages of
   a given web service operation is to generate a stream file showing
   that structure. In order to produce that stream file you need to
   specify PARMSTRUCT(*STMF) and STRUCTSTMF('pathofTheStreamfile') at the
   WSDL2RPG command prompt:
     WSDL2RPG URL('wsdl2rpg/wsdl/ZBAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST_WO_AUTH.wsdl')
       SRCFILE(RADDATZ/QWSDL2RPG) SRCMBR(XXX001 *YES)
       PARMSTRUCT(*STMF)
       STRUCTSTMF('wsdl2rpg/wsdl/ZBAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST_WO_AUTH.txt')
   First lines of the stream file:
   WSDL2RPG Service Request and Response Parameter Structures
   Generated at:  07.07.2011 / 08:46:58
   WSDL URL    :
   [1]file:wsdl2rpg/wsdl/ZBAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST_WO_AUTH.wsdl
   Operation   :  tns:ZbapiAccDocumentPost
   Service Request Parameters
   --------------------------
   i_tns_ZbapiAccDocumentPost(tns_ZbapiAccDocumentPost_t)
     Accountgl(tns_TableOfBapiacgl09_t)
       item(tns_RpgArrayOfItem_t)
         x(10I 0, *ARRAY_INDEX)
         Bapiackec9(tns_Bapiackec9_t, *STATIC_ARRAY)
           ItemnoAcc(n1_numeric10_t)
           Fieldname(n1_char30_t)
           Character(n1_char18_t)
     Accountpayable(tns_TableOfBapiacap09_t)
   Does that answer your question?
   Thomas.

   -

   --
   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the