Antwort: Re: Antwort: RE: FTP over proxy

   This work till the second login.
   then the programm hangs
   Code look now like this:
   C                   EVAL      sess          = ftp_open(ProxyHost)

   C                   IF        sess  < 0

   C                   EVAL      Msg           = ftp_errorMsg(0)

   C                   RETURN
   C                   ENDIF

   C                   CALLP     ftp_Login(sess: ProxyUserId:
   ProxyUsrPwd)

   C                   EVAL      Login       = %Trim(UserId) + '@' + Host
   C                   CALLP     ftp_Login(sess: Login)
   C                   IF        sess < 0
   C                   EVAL      Msg         = ftp_errorMsg(0)

   C                   ENDIF

   Log:
   0: FTPAPI version 2.3 released on 2010-05-27
   1: 220- GeNUGate-FTP-Relay OK.
   1: 220- Authenticate with: pass
   1: 220  OK
   1: > USER ua3hb
   1: 331 Password required for method pass
   1: > PASS **********
   1: 220- GeNUGate-FTP-Relay OK.
   1: 220- Login with User@Host
   1: 220- Please use Passive Mode (pasv)
   1: 220  OK
    *SYSTEM/ENDRQS        (after two minutes)
   mit freundlichen Grüßen
   Hans Bertol, ITF1
   _________________________________
   Hans Bertol
   MAN Nutzfahrzeuge Österreich AG
   Geschäftseinheit Spezialfahrzeuge
   Factory IT Integration & Coordination (ITF1)
   und
   Notes Administration Österreich
   Brunner Strasse 44-50
   1230  Wien
   Tel: +43-1-86631-2129
   Mob +43-664-1000934
   mailto:Hans.Bertol@xxxxxx

   Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   06.07.2011 18:42

                             Bitte antworten an
        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                       An

   HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                    Kopie

                                                                    Thema

   Re: Antwort: RE: FTP over proxy

   Here's what I'd try:
   1) FTP_open()
   2) FTP_login() w/ua3bb as userid.  FTPAPI will think this fails
   (because
   the proxy issues a 220 response instead of the proper 230 according to
   FTP standards.  But I think the server will think it succeeds.)
   3) FTP_login() again, now with anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (or
   whatever) as the userid.  This one should succeed.
   4) Proceed with the rest of the commands as normal.
   Once again, I don't have a way to test this. I've used two different
   types of FTP proxies in the past, but this is not one of them -- this
   one is different from all of the other proxies I've seen.

   220-******************************************************************
   >     *************
   >     * 220-*
   >                   *
   >     * 220-*  IBM's internal systems must only be used for conducting
   IBM's

   220-******************************************************************
   >     *************
   >     * 220-
   >     * 220 inetsd01.boulder.ibm.com FTP server (Version wu-2.6.2(4)
   Custom
   >     Thu Feb 12 14:27:47 MST 2004) ready.
   >     331 Guest login ok, send any password.
   >     PASS (hidden)
   >     230 Guest login ok, access restrictions apply.
   >     -----------------------------------
   >     my problem is that i dont know what comand to send to get the
   same
   >     result.
   >     i think that the "ftp_conn" is not the right one to open the FW
   >     mit freundlichen Grüßen
   >     Hans Bertol, ITF1
   >     _________________________________
   >     Hans Bertol
   >     MAN Nutzfahrzeuge Österreich AG
   >     Geschäftseinheit Spezialfahrzeuge
   >     Factory IT Integration&  Coordination (ITF1)
   >     und
   >     Notes Administration Österreich
   >     Brunner Strasse 44-50
   >     1230  Wien
   >     Tel: +43-1-86631-2129
   >     Mob +43-664-1000934
   >     mailto:Hans.Bertol@xxxxxx
   >
   >     Mike Krebs<mkrebs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   >     Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >
   >     06.07.2011 01:38
   >
   >                               Bitte antworten an
   >          HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects<ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

       An

   >     HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects<ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Kopie

    Thema

   >     RE: FTP over proxy
   >
   >     Hans,
   >     1. Debug the service program. See where it goes awry. Most
   likely in
   >     the FTP_login section.
   >     2. How does your proxy require you to login? For example, at one
   time
   >     we had to do this to use ftp:
   >     user>  john_smith.novell$anonymous$ftp.novell.com
   >     pass>  xxxxx$yyyyy
   >     The user is local user/remote user/site. The password is local
   >     password/remote password. As you can see the "$" was used as a
   >     delimiter. Sending this in the user and password and connecting
   to our
   >     proxy did all the rest. The proxy took apart the user and pass.
   We
   >     didn't connect directly to the remote site nor did we "login
   twice"
   >     (the proxy did it for us). And yes, we had to use passive.
   >     It would appear you are logging in twice? Not very usual in my
   limited
   >     experience, but could be. If that is true, send a new optional
   >     parameter to FTP_Conn that says to use double login method and
   then
   >     modify FTP_Login to return for the second login/user.

   >     -
   >     ********************************************
   >     Die Firmendaten unserer Gesellschaften gemäß § 14 UGB finden Sie
   unter
   >     "Impressum" auf www.man.at.
   >     This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may
   be
   >     privileged.
   >     If you have received it by mistake, please notify the sender by
   e-mail
   >     and delete this message from your system.
   >     Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this e-mail in whole or
   in
   >     part is strictly prohibited.
   >     Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.
   >     MAN Nutzfahrzeuge Österreich AG (including its group companies)
   shall

   -