Re: Antwort: RE: FTP over proxy

Here's what I'd try:

1) FTP_open()

2) FTP_login() w/ua3bb as userid.  FTPAPI will think this fails (because
the proxy issues a 220 response instead of the proper 230 according to
FTP standards.  But I think the server will think it succeeds.)

3) FTP_login() again, now with anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (or
whatever) as the userid.  This one should succeed.

4) Proceed with the rest of the commands as normal.

Once again, I don't have a way to test this. I've used two different
types of FTP proxies in the past, but this is not one of them -- this
one is different from all of the other proxies I've seen.