Re: R: Base64

   Hi Luciano
   I get a new problem now. I try to make as descripted in Parse innerxml
   in base64 format.
   > P GetInnerDoc     B                   export
   > D GetInnerDoc     PI
   > D   filename                    50a   varying
   > D   depth                       10I 0 value
   > D   name                      1024A   varying const
   > D   path                     24576A   varying const
   > D   value                             likeds(Element_Val_t)
   > D   Attrs                         *   dim(32767)
   > D                                     const options(*varsize)
   > D fd              s             10i 0
   > D fd3             s             10I 0
   > D len             s             10I 0
   > D buf             s          32768A
   > D outbuf          S          24576A
   > D outlen          S             10I 0
   >
   >  /free
   >
   >    if path = '/soapenv:Envelope/soapenv:Body/'
   >            + 'rs:getContentResponse';
   >      if (name = 'content:content');
   >        fd = open( filename
   >                  : O_CREAT + O_TRUNC + O_WRONLY + O_CCSID
   >                    + O_TEXTDATA + O_TEXT_CREAT
   >                  : S_IRUSR + S_IWUSR
   >                  : 819
   >                  : 0 );
   >        // FIXME: Add error handling.
   >
   >        outlen = base64_decode( value.buf
   >                  : value.len
   >                  : %addr(outbuf)
   >                  : %size(outbuf) );
   >
   >        callp write(fd: %addr(outbuf): outlen);
   >
   >        callp close(fd);
   >      endif;
   >    endif;
   >  /end-free
   > P                 E
   Element_Val_t is not defined. I defined this on top of my program.
   D Element_Val_t   ds                  qualified
   D   data                          *
   D   buf                      32768A
   D   len                         10i 0
   When I compile my program, I get error message.
   *RNF7536 30   3125 028300  The type of parameter 1 specified for the
   call does not
                              match the prototype.

   Parameter 1 is value.buf.
   Can you help me with this?
   Best regards
   Y. B. Chang

   "Luciano Vigna" <luciano.vigna@xxxxxxxxx>
   Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   08.06.2011 11:05

                             Please respond to
        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   "'HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects'" <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                       cc

                                                                  Subject

   R: Base64

   Hi Chang,
   Sorry for my simply question, but did you insert these statements in
   your
   program:
      h BNDDIR('HTTPAPI':'BASE64':'QC2LE')
   and / or
       /copy qrpglesrc,base64_h
   I have merged BASE64 in my source library, I think that you can check
   my
   compile operations:
   CRTRPGMOD MODULE(xx/BASE64R4)
            SRCFILE(xx_SRC/QRPGLESRC)