Base64

   Hello
   I used httpapi a few times. It worked. Thanks!
   Now I have an UPS-project. Via XML/Webservices send I a shipment and
   get shipmentresponse back with a label that is encoded with base64. I
   downloaded your program BASE64_H and BASE64R4, and compiled BASE64R4.
   CRTRPGMOD MODULE(LIBHTTP/BASE64R4) SRCFILE(LIBHTTP/QRPGLESRC)
   DBGVIEW(*LIST)
   CRTSRVPGM SRVPGM(LIBHTTP/BASE64R4) SRCFILE(LIBHTTP/QSRVSRC)
   CRTBNDDIR BNDDIR(LIBHTTP/BASE64) AUT(*ALL)
   ADDBNDDIRE BNDDIR(LIBHTTP/BASE64) OBJ((LIBHTTP/BASE64R4 *SRVPGM))
   So long every thing is ok. When I compiled my own program, I got error
   message.
   Ownership of object QRNFER in QTEMP type *USRSPC changed.
   Ownership of object QRNFEF in QTEMP type *USRSPC changed.
   Ownership of object UPSSND1 in QTEMP type *MODULE changed.
   Definition not found for symbol 'BASE64_DECODE'.
   Program UPSSND1 in library SYENDRE not created.
   Compilation failed. Program UPSSND1 not created in library SYENDRE.
   Program UPSSND1 in library SYENDRE not created.
   Compilation failed. Program UPSSND1 not created in library SYENDRE.
   Please tell me which step I did wrong.
   Best regards
   Y. B. Chang