RE: Debug file error 400 using HTTPAPI

   Scott, I tried that, and then removed the %trim on the 3rd
   parameter...

   It WORKED~!!!  J

   Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

   I just knew it was something stupid I was doing.  The site returned
   the correct XML and the XML-INTO operand did it's thing.

   You deserve a BIG GOLD STAR for the work you've done in developing
   HTTPAPI and for your simple explanation of the use of XML-INTO.

   Thanks again,

   Worth Holmes | Sr. Programmer / Analyst |  UNITRIN SPECIALTY
   8360 LBJ Freeway Suite 400 | Dallas, TX 75243 | (: 800-456-1919
   ext. 1656 | *: wholmes1@xxxxxxxxxxx |