Re: Debug file error 400 using HTTPAPI

Looking at your debug file again, I noticed this detail:

Since the data you're sending is not XML, I wonder why this is set this
way?  Perhaps this is confusing the server you're sending to?

Please try this:

  rc = http_url_post('http://www.experian.com/ais/servlets/VHRXML'
                    : myPointer
                    : dataSize
                    : %trim(Filename)
                    : HTTP_TIMEOUT
                    : HTTP_USERAGENT
                    : 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded');

That 7th parameter controls the content-type.  You need to tell the
server that your data is URL encoded form data rather than XML.  I don't
know if that's the cause of the problem, but it sure looks suspicious.