Re: First try successful

Hi Worth,

I'd say most folks using HTTPAPI are doing something similar to that.
The main variations are in how the input/output variables are coded.

Some (like yours) will include them in the URL.  This is typically
called a 'GET' request, and will probably use the 'webform' routines in
HTTPAPI to encode the data.

Others will upload the input variables in a file.  That file might be
XML, JSON, a web form, or something custom.  But when the data is
uploaded from a file, it's called a POST request.

In either case, there's always a response (that's how HTTP works) and it
generally contains data that needs to be parsed out.  The format of that
data varies, though... it might be XML or JSON or a web form, or
something else...

So from a high-level perspective, pretty much any HTTP related
application is similar to yours.  But, the devil's in the details.