First try successful

   I was successful with EXAMPLE2.  Thanks, Scott.

   I need to setup a similar program passing user/password and then a
   request to the target URL with some variables included.  Then I need
   to wait (2 to 4 seconds) for a response, and then parse out the
   returned information.  This information will then be used to update a
   data file in the IBM i.

   Is anyone doing something similar to this?

   Worth Holmes | Sr. Programmer / Analyst |  UNITRIN SPECIALTY
   8360 LBJ Freeway Suite 400 | Dallas, TX 75243 | (: 800-456-1919
   ext. 1656 | *: wholmes1@xxxxxxxxxxx |

   CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication may contain confidential
   information intended only for the addressee(s). If you received this
   communication in error, please notify the sender and delete it from
   your system.