De : ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Clive Johnson
Envoyé : lundi 11 avril 2011 10:35
À : ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : HTTPAPI authentication

Hello HTTPAPI people.

New user of HTTPAPI. Installation went well and I have successfully accessed the Currency converter web service Scott uses in his example code.

Having proved the mechanism is all working Ok I need to move on and create a real application. The web service I need to access requires authentication which need to be supplied in the HTTP header.

The support guys at the web service have provided me with the following example of the HTTP header which I need to generate.

POST /dm/services/AllocationService?wsdl HTTP/1.0
Authorization: Basic bese64useridandpassword

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>.......... etc

It's the "Authorization: Basic bese64useridandpassword" bit that I need to include.
Can anybody on this list guide me as to what I need to do in HTTPAPI to produce this ? I am guessing I will need to use some of the other HTTPAPI functions but I don't know which one and don't want to waste a lot of time guessing.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Clive Johnson
RPG Developer

KURT GEIGER LIMITED
75 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3XF
t: +44 (0)207 546 1888 dl: +44 0207 546 1892
f: +44 (0)207 546 1880 m: +44
WWW.KURTGEIGER.COM <http://www.kurtgeiger.com/>

This message has been sent via the Internet. Internet communications are not secure against interception or modification. Kurt Geiger Limited therefore cannot guarantee that this message has not been modified in transit.
This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and destroy your copies of the message and any attached files.

Kurt Geiger Limited
Registered in England and Wales
Company Number 968046
Registered Office: