Re: cookies

hi Giancarlo,

> - How a can include a SSL certificate with method post of 1st http_url_post
> (with https_init(app_id) the log dump my certificate but seems not include
> it in request)?

SSL stands for Secure Socket *Layer*, (or TLS = Transport *Layer*
Security) and the reason it's called a "layer" is because there's an
additional level added to the network protocol stack, and it's inside
that layer that SSL takes place.

So...  it does not (and should not) ever be visible in the HTTP
conversation.  It doesn't occur in the HTTP layer, it occurs in it's own
layer, beneath that.

Not sure if that makes sense to you -- but please rest assured that you
are in fact communicating with SSL.  If you weren't, you wouldn't be
able to receive messages like "302" and so forth.

> - How I can save all different cookies in different file on IFS for reuse
> them or debug?

callp http_cookie_file('/your-ifs-dir/cookies.txt')

at the start of your program.  Once you've called this, HTTPAPI will
save any persistent cookies to that file, and will re-load from that
file on future requests.

Normally, http_cookie_file() has no effect on *session* cookies, because
they are intended to be temporary, and never saved to disk.  However, I
added an additional option to http_cookie_file() in the current BETA of
HTTPAPI that lets you save session cookies to disk for testing purposes.

So, in the current beta, if you want to save session cookies, too, you
can do this:
  callp http_cookie_file('/your-ifs-dir/cookies.txt': *on)

However, I would ONLY use that for testing.  Do not use it in
production, it poses a security risk.  Session cookies are NOT supposed
to ever be saved to a file.

In 99% of the HTTPAPI programs, there's no reason to save cookies to disk.

> - If I write: http_cookie_file('/tmp/ffff.txt') the pgm dump an error
> "Commssl_read: Gskit handle not valid"  why??

I've never experienced that problem.  Can you tell me how to reproduce
it on my machine so I can troubleshoot it further?