cookies

Thanks scott....
My Pgm must do:

1) https (with certificate included in post) to an address for secure login
--- with success it give a cookie (1)
2) The previous post give a 302 to another page that I follow obtaining
another cookie (2) (method GET)
3) The previous GET give a 200 with the final cookie.(method GET)

In pass 2 I must include cookie(1)
In pass 3 I must include cookie(2)

My questions are:
- How a can include a SSL certificate with method post of 1st http_url_post
(with https_init(app_id) the log dump my certificate but seems not include
it in request)?
- How I can save all different cookies in different file on IFS for reuse
them or debug?
- If I write: http_cookie_file('/tmp/ffff.txt') the pgm dump an error
"Commssl_read: Gskit handle not valid"  why??

For now is all..... I thank you for your great work and for the
answer!!!!!!!

Giancarlo

Sorry for my English!!!!!