Re: TCP connection timeout

Hiya Jim,

I'm not sure I understand.  I assume you're seeing this in NETSTAT, if
so what state does it say that the sockets are in?

If it's TIME-WAIT, that's a normal condition, it has to do with the way
TCP/IP works.  It's not something I can control.  The only thing you can
do is adjust CHGTCPA TCPCLOTIMO() and change it to a shorter timeout
value.  It can't be controlled from the software.

But, if they are sitting around in FIN-WAIT or or ESTABLISHED, then
something is wrong.  Not sure what would cause that, other than HTTPAPI
ending abnormally?