TCP connection timeout

   We are using HTTPAPI (1.23) `http_url_post_stmf' to get information
   from a 3^rd party and it has been working really well for several
   years.  We recently migrated to a new power 7 system and have noticed
   that the TCP connections are not being closed in our application when
   the RPG pgm ends, but rather after they timeout via the iSeries TCP
   settings (currently set to 120 seconds).  We run these requests via a
   single threaded jobq in batch, but they are running so fast now, that
   we are seeing occasional timeout errors, and I am thinking it may be
   because we are hitting the 3^rd party site with another request, while
   we already have several earlier requests that have not yet `timed
   out'.

   Is this something that may be fixed in the current beta, or is there
   something that I can change in our RPG program to force the connection
   to close when it ends?

   Jim