Re: posting to URL from RPG

Hi Tripp,

Are you sure you want to POST to a form?  I ask that because you're not
using the POST data at all.  What's the point of doing a POST if you're
not going to use POST data?

Why not do a GET like a browser does?

the weird thing is... you are sending your response file to the web
server.  WTF?!  So whatever you downloaded last time, you want to upload
it the subsequent time?