posting to URL from RPG

   Scott. I have been looking at your HTTP code examples to post to a URL
   and had a quetion or two... I see a few methods that sound like they'd
   work, but appear to do more than I need.
   All I need to do is post to a URL and don't really care about a
   response or building a SOAP string as in http_url_post_xml.
   I've gotten this to work:
   tempfile = '/tmp/http_result.txt';
   rc = http_url_post_stmf(  httpString
                           : tempfile
                           : '/tmp/http_result.txt'
                           : TIMEOUT
                           : usr_agent    );

   where httpstring =
   [1]http://1.1.1.1/xxxx/processController/ProcessControllerServlet?proc
   Id=importBatchXML&importAreaId=ftpTest&xmlFilePath=xmlFile.xml&puid=im
   portScan&utid=process&authid=1234567890123456789123456789
   The java resource gave me the exact URL to use, only the varaibles
   will change. Is there a proc I could use that would simply post and
   also also allow the usr_agent parm.
   Thanks
   Tripp
   Tripp Harrell
   EDPS (Electronic Data Processing Services)
   3901 West Broad Street
   Richmond, VA 23230
   tharrell@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   Phone: (804)-353-1900 Extension 2437
   Fax: (804)-359-9507
   This communication and any transmitted documents are intended to be
   confidential. If there is a problem with this transmission, please
   contact the sender. If the reader of this message is not the intended
   recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the