Re: duplicate calls to web service

Hi Kim,

Is ':::xml document:::' exactly 2354 bytes long?  (I can't check since
you didn't post the actual document.)

Assuming that it is, I don't see anything wrong here.   You say that
other folks have told you it can take 'several minutes', but you have
the timeout set to 180 (3 minutes).   Have you tried a higher value,
such as 600 (10 minutes)?