Deleting IFS objects

   Hi Scott,

   I follow your example for write, read and deleting IFS object, but I
   ask you if this is possible and done well before I run:

   c                   if        unlink('/tyloglib/trns*.*') < 0

   c                   callp     EscErrno(errno)

   c                   endif

   i want delete all objects inside of this DIR and start with trns....

   I think is possible too, delete the older objects that I have for
   example +30 days older from today.

   I don't know if I'm clear with this answer, my problem begun when I
   see this DIR, and and the log files that I have, but I want keep with
   the last 30 days.

   Thanks for your attention

   Mário Rodrigues

   Analista/Programador

   Promosoft Financial

   mario.rodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Tel.: (+351) 211107100 Fax: (+351) 211107103  Ext: 3174

   www.promosoft.com

   Disclaimer/Implicações legais
   http://www.promosoft.com/disclaimer/e-mail.htm