Antwort: Re: Problem calling webservice using WSDL2RPG tool

   You are welcome and hopefully you will not encounter any more
   problems. ;-)
   For sure I am happy about the new test case.
   Thomas.
   ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 07.02.2011 12:38:14:
   > Von: avinash_miraskar@xxxxxxxxxxx
   > An: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > Datum: 07.02.2011 12:45
   > Betreff: Re: Problem calling webservice using WSDL2RPG tool
   > Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >
   > Thanks a ton Thomas, that worked.. i just turned on the debug log
   and checked
   > that my array dimension was on the lower side. I just increased to a
   higher
   > dimension and it worked !! Thanks for your help!! I'm glad that
   thisWSDL file
   > help add those additional test scenarios... Will keep you informed
   if i come
   > across anything more :)
   >
   > Regards,
   > Avinash.

   statement.
> [...]
   >    tns_ListOfValuesStart_of_tns_ListOfAgileUpdateLov
   >                        and statement: 178100
   >    WSDL2RPG (eXpat error): (-1009) Range of subscript value or
   character
   >    string error.
   >        received at line: 1
   >               at column: 3332
   >          from procedure: WSDL2R97_XMLSAXParser_parse
   >           and statement: 101900
   >    SetError() #16: recvchunk: saveproc: Not all data was writtenÜ
   >    http_close(): entered
   >    You may also start the debugger and add a breakpoint to the
   following
   >    statement:
   >       xsdLocal0_ListOfValues.x = xsdLocal0_ListOfValues.x + 1;
   >    Now check how often you stop at the breakpoint and compare it to
   the
   >    the number of items at the dim() statement:
   >       *
   >       *   Array dimensions:
   >      D DIM_A1          C                   128
   >      D  item
   >    likeds(xsdLocal0_ListOfValues_t)
   >      D                                     dim(DIM_A1)
   >    If you cannot increase the number of elements because of the 64k
   >    restriction of RGP, you need to use dynamic arrays instead of
   static
   >    arrays. There is an FAQ document that describes how to use
   dynamic
   >    arrays:
   >       FAQ How to Use Dynamic Arrays_v1.1
   >    Thomas.
   >   ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 07.02.2011
   09:05:04:
   >    > Von: avinash_miraskar@xxxxxxxxxxx
   >    > An: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >    > Datum: 07.02.2011 09:16
   >    > Betreff: Re: Problem calling webservice using WSDL2RPG tool
   >    > Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >    >
   >    > Hi Thomas,
   >    >
   >    > I download the latest Beta4 version and regenerated the
   webservice
   >    > code and when
   >    > i gave a call to the webservice program, it was crashing with
   the
   >    following
   >    > error message:
   >    >
   >    > ->Range of subscript value or character string error.
   >    > -> 16: recvdoc: saveproc: Not all data was written!
   >    >    -1009: Range of subscript value or character string error.
   >    >
   >    > When i compared with older code, i saw that you have replaced
   the
   >    "Blank"
   >    > namespaces  with
   >    'http://www.siebel.com/xml/BT%20Agile%20Update%20LOV'.
   >    >
   >    > I am not sure if we are still missing something?
   >    >
   >    > Pgm:TEST009 (attached in mail):
   >    > In procedures :xsdLocal0_ListOfAgileUpdateLovStart &
   >    > xsdLocal0_ListOfValuesStart_of_xsdLocal0_ListOfAgileUpdateLov

   [1][1][1]http://www.tools400.de/Downloads/Freeware/Beta/WSDL2RPG_v1.14
   bet
   >    a3_
   >    >    20110204_1609.zip
   >    >    The good news is that I eventually managed to set up a web
   >    service
   >    >    from your wsdl file. That means that I could do a live test
   and
   >    that I
   >    >    am going to add that service to my test cases.
   >    >    Last but not least I attached the sample stub and test
   program
   >    that I
   >    >    used to call your web service. Did you already notice the
   new
   >    >    PARMSTRUCT and STRUCTSTMF parameters of command WSDL2RPG?
   The zip
   >    file
   >    >    also includes the output produced with PARMSTRUCT(*STMF).
   >    >    Thomas.
   >    >  ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 04.02.2011
   >    12:11:49:
   >    >    > Von: avinash_miraskar@xxxxxxxxxxx
   >    >    > An: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >    >    > Datum: 04.02.2011 12:19
   >    >    > Betreff: Re: Problem calling webservice using WSDL2RPG
   tool
   >    >    > Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >    >    >
   >    >    > Hi Thomas,
   >    >    >
   >    >    > One more thing, while i was testing the output got from
   the
   >    >    webservice, i
   >    >    > expected the output to be in complex Output parm
   >    "SiebelMessage"
   >    >    > field, but i am
   >    >    > getting the output in "#XML_spcString"(As one longg
   string).
   >    Can you
   >    >    > please tell
   >    >    > me what is that i need to correct to get the output in
   this
   >    complex
   >    >    output
   >    >    > parameter.
   >    >    >
   >    >    > I tested this wsdl file from a testing tool, the output
   comes
   >    in the
   >    >    output
   >    >    > parm.
   >    >    >
   >    >    > Basically the webservice in this example passes nothing,
   and
   >    gets
   >    >    output in a
   >    >    > complex data structure which has lot of levels.
   >    >    >
   >    >    >
   >    >    > Let me know if you need more info. Pls check pgm WS0098.
   >    >    >
   >    >    > Regards,
   >    >    > Avinash.
   >    >    >
   >    >    >
   >    >    >
   The
   >    use
   >    >    attributes
   >    >    > >     specifies "literal" for the body of the envelope
   whereas
   >    >    assumed
   >    >    > >     "encoded" because of the "style" attribute of
   >    >    element<soap:binding>.
   >    >    > >     I also add quotes to the soapAction header, now. You
   can
   >    >    download the
   >    >    > >     fix from the URL below:
   >    >    > >
   >    >    > >
   >    >

   [1][2][2][2]http://www.tools400.de/Downloads/Freeware/Beta/WSDL2RPG_v1
   .14

   xmlns:soapenv="[2][3][3][3]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
   >    >    > >         xmlns:tns="[3][4][4][4]http://siebel.com/asi/";
   >    >    > >
   >    >    > >
   >    >

   xmlns:xsdLocal0="[4][5][5][5]http://www.siebel.com/xml/BT%20Agile%20Up
   dat
   >    e%2
   >    >    0LO
   >    >    > >     V">
   >    >    > >         <soapenv:Body>
   >    >    > >             <tns:Mapics_spcTE>
   >    >    > >
   >    >    > >
   >    <Process_spcInstance_spcId>string</Process_spcInstance_spcId>
   >    >    > >                 <Step_spcName>string</Step_spcName>
   >    >    > >                 <_XML_spcString>string</_XML_spcString>
   >    >    > >                 <Object_spcId>string</Object_spcId>
   >    >    > >
   >    >    > >
   >    >

   <Siebel_spcOperation_spcObject_spcId>string</Siebel_spcOperation_spcOb
   >    >    > >     ject_spcId>
   >    >    > >                 <SiebelMessage>
   >    >    > >                     <xsdLocal0:ListOfAgileUpdateLov>
   >    >    > >                         <xsdLocal0:ListOfValues>
   >    >    > >
   >    >    <xsdLocal0:Type>string</xsdLocal0:Type>
   >    >    > >
   >    >    <xsdLocal0:Name>string</xsdLocal0:Name>
   >    >    > >
   >    >    <xsdLocal0:Value>string</xsdLocal0:Value>
   >    >    > >
   >    >    <xsdLocal0:SubType>string</xsdLocal0:SubType>
   >    >    > >
   >    >    <xsdLocal0:Active>string</xsdLocal0:Active>
   >    >    > >                         </xsdLocal0:ListOfValues>
   >    >    > >                     </xsdLocal0:ListOfAgileUpdateLov>
   >    >    > >                 </SiebelMessage>
   >    >    > >                 <Error_spcCode>string</Error_spcCode>
   >    >    > >
   <Error_spcMessage>string</Error_spcMessage>

   [5][6][6][6]http://www.tools400.de/Downloads/Freeware/Beta/WSDL2RPG_v1
   .
   >    >    > >     >  14beta1_20110131_2207.zip
   >    >    > >     >
   >    >    > >     >
   >    >    > >     >  Please use the direct link because that beta is
   not
   >    yet
   >    >    available on
   >    >    > >     the
   >    >    > >     >  "official" WSDL2RPG page. There is still a little
   bug
   >    in
   >    >    A_INSTALL
   >    >    > >     (batch
   >    >    > >     >  install option on v5r3 systems) that I want to
   fix
   >    before.
   >    >    > >     >
   >    >    > >     >  Please let me know if beta1 works for you.
   >    >    > >     >
   >    >    > >     >  Thomas.
   >    >    > >     >
   >    >    > >     >
   >    >    > >     >  Am 31.01.2011 12:20, schrieb Avinash Miraskar:
   >    >    > >     >  >  Thanks Thomas, basically i corrected the
   >    content-type
   >    >    from
   >    >    > >     text/xml to
   >    >    > >     >  >text/xml;
   >    >    > >     >  >  charset=utf-8. Additionally the double quotes
   >    soap
   >    >    action did
   >    >    > >     help to
   >    >    > >     >  >resolve
   >    >    > >     >  >  my issue.
   >    >    > >     >  >
   >    >    > >     >  >  Apart from this the RPG stub had generated
   wrong
   >    soap
   >    >    request,
   >    >    > >     which i
   >    >    > >     >  >corrected
   >    >    > >     >  >  it in WS0090 program. I have attached the code
   for
   >    your
   >    >    reference.
   >    >    > >     >  >
   >    >    > >     >  >  When i used the code generated by the tool, it
   used
   >    >    give me
   >    >    > >     these set of
   >    >    > >     >  >  errors:
   >    >    > >     >  >  13: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
   >    >    > >     >  >  SOAP-ENV:Server: There is no active Web
   Service
   >    with
   >    >    operation
   >    >    > >     named
   >    >    > >     >  >     'http://siebel.com/asi/:Mapics
   >    TE'.(SBL-EAI-04313)
   >    >    > >     >  >
   >    >    > >     >  >  Let me know what you think of them.. Thank you
   for
   >    your
   >    >    help..
   >    >    > >     >  >
   >    >    > >     >  >  Regards,
   >    >    > >     >  >  Avinash.
   >    >    > >     >  >
   >    >    > >     >  >
   >    >    > >     >  >
   RPG
   >    >    program.
   >    >    > >     >  >      >
   >    >    > >     >  >      >   Can someone please help me resolve
   this
   >    issue.
   >    >    Thanks for
   >    >    > >     your help
   >    >    > >     >  >      >   and let me
   >    >    > >     >  >      >   know if you need additional info.
   >    >    > >     >  >      >
   >    >    > >     >  >      >   Regards,
   >    >    > >     >  >      >   Avinash.
   >    >    > >     >  >      >
   >    >    > >     >  >      >   [Anhang "MapicTEType.WSDL" gelöscht
   von
   >    Thomas
   >    >    > >     Raddatz/OBI/DE]
   >    >    > >     >  >      >   [Anhang "RPGsources.zip" gelöscht von
   >    Thomas
   >    >    > >     Raddatz/OBI/DE] [Anhang
   >    >    > >     >  >      >   "httpapi_debug.txt" gelöscht von
   Thomas

   [7][8][8][8]http://www.scottklement.com/mailman/listinfo/ftpapi

   [13][13][13]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/

   [16][16][16]http://www.tools400.de/Downloads/Freeware/Beta/WSDL2RPG_v1