Re: Problem calling webservice using WSDL2RPG tool

   Hi Scott,
   Thanks a lot for jumping in. I do not know why I did not had the idea
   to look at the SOAP specification. But I remember that I put the
   soapAction header into double quotes when I started with WSDL2RPG and
   that I removed the quotes because of an obscure problem. Maybe that
   the quotes were not the actual reason for the problem and that I
   forgot to re-add them.
   Eventually I added the quotes now and successfully run all my test
   cases.
   > That probably also requires quotes at all times, but the "action="
   > keyword itself is optional in 1.2.  (Whereas the SoapAction: header
   is
   > manditory in 1.1)
   For now I do not generate quotes when there is no soapAction value.
   Thomas.
   ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 31.01.2011 22:41:42:
   > Von: sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > An: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > Datum: 31.01.2011 22:58
   > Betreff: Re: Problem calling webservice using WSDL2RPG tool
   > Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >
   > Hi Thomas,
   >
   > On 1/31/2011 3:55 AM, thomas.raddatz@xxxxxx wrote:
   > > I do not yet know why
   > > the soap action parameter has to be set into double quotes. I will
   try
   > > to get an answer to that question. Maybe that Scott can shed some
   > > light on that.
   >
   > I'm looking at the SOAP 1.1 specs at w3.org:
   > [1]http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/NOTE-SOAP-20000508/
   >
   > Read section 6.1.1 The SOAPAction HTTP Header Field.  Here's the BNF
   for
   > the SoapAction header:
   >
   > soapaction    = "SOAPAction" ":" [ <"> URI-reference <"> ]
   > URI-reference = <as defined in RFC 2396 [4]>
   >
   > This seems to state that the following are valid:
   >
   > SOAPAction: "[2]http://example.com/whatever";
   > SOAPAction: ""
   > SOAPAction:
   >
   > However, the following is not valid:
   >
   > SOAPAction: [3]http://example.com/whatever
   >
   > The BNF grammar implies that if a value is specified for a
   SOAPAction,

   -

   --
   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the