RE: SetError() #2: Host name look up failed.

FWIW, I ran two tests tonight on EXAMPLE1 style code.

Created EXAMPLE1 using www.yahoo.com. Figured it was better to DOS yahoo than Scott's server ;)

Created a second program that called that one 1000 times in a loop.
Ran fine. No errors.

Changed the program into a module, took off LR and replaced with return. CALLP for 1000 times in a loop.
Ran fine. No errors.

I thought of some other ways to test (10,000 loop, open a new debug log each time, write to new file every time) but didn't want to spend the whole night trying to recreate something I am not sure is a HTTPAPI problem.

So, from this perspective, a few hundred repeated calls should work fine. Of course, depending on file open and closes, there could be other things that are using up the handles.