Re: Null values and WSDL2RPG and HTTPAPI?

Thomas,

Sure I can see that need...

At the same time, I see developers complaining about having to set the
.value and .isNull subfields....just seems like an implementation
detail worth hiding...if for no other reason than the fact that one
day RPG may get true NULL support....

What if we defined a "handle" or pointer that could be passed between
the user procedures' and into the Getters/Setters?

Probably would need a New() procedure that returns the
handle/pointer....but you might even be able to offer a New() that
takes individual *OMMITable parameters.

Just some thoughts...
Charles