Re: Null values and WSDL2RPG and HTTPAPI?

Scott,

Yeah, if he was using a parm list, *OMIT would be an easy
solution...I'd imagine there's a reason he's not doing it that
way...but I don't have enough experience with web services to see it
for sure.  From what I've seen so far, my guess is that passing the
single DS is a little cleaner perhaps when dealing with nested complex
types and or array's of values.

Hopefully Thomas will comment..

Charles