Set up a timeout with FTPAPI

   Hi all
   I �using ftpapi to send/receive some file via ftp from RPG program.
   Sometimes  it happens that after the login e password the program
   waits. I look in the joblog and I see that the last messages in joblog
   is
   250 CWD command successful.
   > TYPE I
   200 Type set to I.
   > PORT 192,168,1,100,221,189
   200 PORT command successful.
   > STOR 3056010.ORD
   150 Opening data connection for 3056010.ORD.
   after this msg the pgm remains blocked waiting for something
   What may I check or can I set up a timeout and abort the ftp after the
   timeout time?
   Thanks so much
   Mario