CGIDEV2 of HTTP API ?

   Hi,

   I'm currently writing some interfaces between SAP and my programs on
   my iSeries

   I have successfully used HTTP api to :

   - Send a request to SAP
   ([1]http://server:8000/sap/quantity_check?partnumber=PN123456

   - get an XML response from SAP

               <?XML version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

               <stockquantity partnumber="PN123456">

                 <quantity>10.3</quantity>

                 <unit>KG</unit>

               </stockquantity>

   Now, I would like to make the reverse :

   -          SAP send a request
   ([2]http://myiSeries/apachedft/check_something?partnum=PN123456

   -          My iSeries send an XML response

   /$SbAd

   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

   <airworthiness>

     <partnum>%partnum%</partnum>

     <serial>%serial%</serial>

     <status>%status%</status>

     <message>%message%</message>

   </airworthiness>

   I try to use CGIDEV2 to do this, but ... I receive an HTTP error 500

   Like if  "callp     wrtsection('sbad *fini')" do not accept to send
   XML back to the browser.

   I wonder if CGIDEV2 is the right tool.

   Is there a way to do this with HTTP Api ?

   Thanks a lot for your anwsers

   Alain RUAS

   Technical Manager