RE: Anyone got any idea on why this comes up with a 400 BAd Request?

1) mine doesn't differ that is why this is driving me crazy. The name XML will work from .Net application and even a PICK application.

2) here is the debug file

HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released 2008-04-24
OS/400 Ver V5R4M0

http_persist_open(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
DNS resolver retrans: 2
DNS resolver retry  : 2
DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
DNS default domain: PMSIONLINE.COM
DNS server found: 172.21.50.51
DNS server found: 172.21.50.52
http_persist_post(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
do_post(): entered
   do_post(): entered
POST /Enterprise/DataNotificationService.asmx HTTP/1.1
Host: ws20dev.pmsionline.com

recvresp(): entered
HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 100 Continue