RE: Anyone got any idea on why this comes up with a 400 BAd Request?

I am not sure where those semicolons came from. They are not in my actual XML. It must have been the way I copied and pasted. Very odd

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kim Gibson
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 1:14 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Anyone got any idea on why this comes up with a 400 BAd Request?

The first thing that stands out to me is the semi-colons you have
separating the namespace definitions in your soap tag:

<soap:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";;
   xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";;
   xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";;>

I would remove them, making it:

<soap:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>

And remove the semi-colon from the namespace definition on the
PublishBILL_REVIEW_STATUS tag:

<PublishBILL_REVIEW_STATUS
   xmlns="http://pmsionline.com/enterprise/";;>

making it