Re: cURL - FTPAPI

   Hi Scott -
   Thanks for the reply. This is for a SOLR server, which is a search
   engine application that runs on a Windows box. The update process will
   update the search engine data base.
    I don't want HTTPAPI to call cURL; I want to use HTTPAPI to do what
   cURL does. So I probably want to do a GET instead of a POST, right?
   I'll give that a go.
   Thanks!

   On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 2:05 PM, Scott Klement