Fra: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] På vegne av Thomas Bishop
Sendt: 14. desember 2010 19:38
Til: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emne: RE: x.509 certificate question(s)

"You talked to the server just fine and received an error from the server.
The server told you "No signature in message!".  The message is the XML you
sent.  Back to deciphering the WSDL. Looks like you need something else in
the XML you sent."

Thanks Mike.  As a follow-up I was in a phone meeting today with the .net
web service developers and they told me I need to use ws-security and a
digital signature, etc...  Of course since I am using RPG they either can't
or won't offer any advice on how I send such requests.
I did a google search and found this page
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-security.html . I
think that is the path I need to take.  Has anyone else had to take this
approach and if so can you offer any advice or tips?  Does that look like
the logical path I should follow?
I think the "something else" I need to send is the ws-security data.

Thank you,

Thomas

which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive
this material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or
destroy the material/information.