Re: Unknown system state during get request

Hi Eric,

I see...  so the upgrade issue isn't about HTTPAPI's update process.
It's simply that it takes a lot of effort to update your systems because
there are so many of them.  Thanks for the feedback.

I don't know what the problem is -- and that makes it very hard to help.

I do remember another place I saw the EUNKNOWN error you're receiving.
If you connect to a non-SSL page, but use HTTPAPI in SSL mode, it'll
cause that error.  That's because the OS is trying to negotiate SSL with
the remote server, but the data it's getting back is unencrypted,
non-SSL data... and it gets very confused.

Might be worth looking into.