HTTPAPI Beta

   We are about to go into QUA and UAT for our first major project that
   uses the HTTPAPI procedures.

   We are using version 1.23, which I believe to be the latest one prior
   to the BETA release. My main question is would it be worth it to
   install the BETA version of HTTPAPI? I want to stay as current as
   possible with HTTPAPI and take advantage of latest fixes and/or
   enhancements.

   We have written quite a few "wrapper" procedures around HTTPAPI APIs.
   Are there any procedure parameter changes (ie: new parameters,
   parameter definition changes) or changes to procedure return value
   definitions?

   Have any procedures been newly deprecated?

   And, lastly, has anyone had any negative, or positive, experiences
   with the BETA?

   Regards,

   Ron