Http_Error Question

   It appears that error information is not reset on each HTTPAPI
   procedure call. For example, if I call a post procedure and it
   produces an error and I call Http_Error then I get the expected error
   details. Then later I call another procedure, say to set authority
   information, and it works fine. When I call Http_Error I still get the
   error that was produced by the original call to the post API. Of
   course, the set authority procedure did return zero, but I was just a
   little surprised that error information was not reset during the
   execution of each call.

   Can anyone confirm that I understand the behavior of HTTPAPI
   correctly?

   As always, thanks for your assistance.

   Regards,

   Ron